The Original Plastic NFC Card
The greatest social marketing tool, our NFC plastic cards have been involved in exciting event experiences far and wide. They also help pay for your travel, open doors and charge your car too! Standard or custom cut we have the technology and know-how.
Double-sided NFC Cards despatched in as little as 5 days
We can add holes, change the shape, size and edge colour too. If you need your cards to make a statement when tapped then talk to us.
We can print either static or variable 2D barcodes such as Datamatrix or QR, verified and in sequence.
NFC & RFID Chip
Made by NXP in the Netherlands, we only use market leading silicon chips to ensure reliability. As used by Oyster.
- Choice of four card finishes - super gloss, smooth matt or our new tactile gloss+ and matt+ finish
- Handmade to the same thickness as an Oyster card - that's 0.86mm (860 micron)
- Printed with premium ink from Japan onto brilliantly-crisp white plastic from Italy to achieve the sharpest colour
- Available with our new 'Detail' collection of card finishes - Colore and Chroma
- Guaranteed despatch on-time in as little as five working days or your money back
All Oomph cards can be customised with the following features
We love being involved in growth projects for small and large brands, this one is supercharged!
Jo, Account Manager Oomph
The Oomph Difference
Trusted for our no-nonsense approach, here's a snippet of what you get when you order from Oomph
On time or it's on us
We know deadline. That's why we don't miss them. If we don't deliver on time you can have your cards for free!
Our 100% Guarantee
It'll do, just won't do. We're serious about providing the best plastic cards and won't stop until you're happy.
We only use brilliantly-crisp white plastic from Italy, reliable magnetic stripes from Germany and vivid ink from Japan.
As technology moves, we move with it. Innovation is in our DNA and we jump at the chance to try something new.
We do not gang-run print for a reason. Sharp colour control is our watchword, cutting corners is not.
Your choice of finish
If it's super glossy or a smooth matt finish we've got you covered. Or try our new remarkably tactile matt+ finish.