The Original Plastic Promotional Card
Our promotional cards have given the public money off food, laundry, Oystercard and more. If it's going into an Amazon box or the hands of commuters, we can help with print, personalisation and fulfilment.
Double-sided Promotional Cards despatched in as little as 5 days
We can do simple, that's easy.
If you really want your cards to sing then opt for a unique coloured edge and top it off with our new uber tactile matt+ finish.
Whether its a sequential number or variable code, we promise it won't rub off. Choose your size, font and position to keep on brand.
We test all our barcodes before they leave to save any embarrassment in store. All part of our 100% guarantee.
- Choice of 3 card finishes - super gloss, smooth matt or our new tactile matt+ finish
- Handmade to the same thickness as your bank card - that's 0.76mm (760 micron)
- Printed with premium ink from Japan onto brilliantly-crisp white plastic from Italy to achieve the sharpest colour
- Available with our new 'Detail' collection of card finishes - Colore and Chroma
- Guaranteed despatch on-time in as little as 5 working days or your money back
Create your perfect card
All Oomph cards can be customised with the following features
NFC & RFID Chip
The creative is always fresh, mouthwateringly so!
Jo, Account Manager Oomph
The Oomph Difference
Trusted for our no-nonsense approach, here's a snippet of what you get when you order from Oomph
On time or it's on us
We know deadline. That's why we don't miss them. If we don't deliver on time you can have your cards for free!
Our 100% Guarantee
It'll do, just won't do. We're serious about providing the best plastic cards and won't stop until you're happy.
We only use brilliantly-crisp white plastic from Italy, reliable magnetic stripes from Germany and vivid ink from Japan.
As technology moves, we move with it. Innovation is in our DNA and we jump at the chance to try something new.
We do not gang-run print for a reason. Sharp colour control is our watchword, cutting corners is not.
Your choice of finish
If it's super glossy or a smooth matt finish we've got you covered. Or try our new remarkably tactile matt+ finish.