The Original Plastic RFID Card
Or The Original Plastic Radio Frequency identification card, as it's also known. Whether it's LF, HF, UHF, dual interface or hybrid plastic RFID cards, we can get technical, so you don't have to. We're also ITSO certified to make smart tickets for travel.
Double-sided RFID Cards despatched in as little as 5 days
We can add holes, change the shape, size and edge colour too. If you need your cards to make a statement when tapped then talk to us.
Whether its a sequential number or variable code, we promise it won't rub off. Choose your size, font and position to keep on brand.
NFC & RFID Chip
Made by NXP in the Netherlands, we only use market leading silicon chips to ensure reliability. As used by Oyster.
- Choice of 3 card finishes - super gloss, smooth matt or our new tactile matt+ finish
- Handmade to the same thickness as an Oyster card - that's 0.86mm (860 micron)
- Printed with premium ink from Japan onto brilliantly-crisp white plastic from Italy to achieve the sharpest colour
- Available with our new 'Detail' collection of card finishes - Colore and Chroma
- Guaranteed despatch on-time in as little as 5 working days or your money back
Create your perfect card
All Oomph cards can be customised with the following features
Probably the best looking and most tactile smart ticket in the world
The Oomph Difference
Trusted for our no-nonsense approach, here's a snippet of what you get when you order from Oomph
On time or it's on us
We know deadline. That's why we don't miss them. If we don't deliver on time you can have your cards for free!
Our 100% Guarantee
It'll do, just won't do. We're serious about providing the best plastic cards and won't stop until you're happy.
We only use brilliantly-crisp white plastic from Italy, reliable magnetic stripes from Germany and vivid ink from Japan.
As technology moves, we move with it. Innovation is in our DNA and we jump at the chance to try something new.
We do not gang-run print for a reason. Sharp colour control is our watchword, cutting corners is not.
Your choice of finish
If it's super glossy or a smooth matt finish we've got you covered. Or try our new remarkably tactile matt+ finish.